EDL8 Racing Dash
The EMS EDL8 Race Dash can be used with any EMS ECU or as a stand-alone unit. EMS was the first to bring out a 7″ color race dash where you can create any gauge look and feel.
The new EDL8 offers 8 Progressive shift lights, 8 warning lights, more channels and faster logging speeds.
EDL8 Race Dash Software: Click to download Version 4.0.0
- 200 logs per second
- 7″ Color display with fully customizable display gauges
- 4 PWM outputs can be used to control Thermo fans, Boost valves and anything else you can think of.
- C.A.N, Ethernet and Serial Communications
- USB port for keyboard and mouse
- SD card acquisition memory for gigabytes of log data
- 8 Fully configurable shift lights
- 40 Channels of data logging at 200 logs per second per channel
- 14 EDL8 channels and 26 ECU channels
- 8 Voltage input channels for measuring any 0-5 volt sensor
- 6 Pulse input channels for measuring frequency, RPM, Speed and Distance